So now Blight is bugged, cool...
How in the Kentucky fried [BAD WORD] do you manage to consistently bug killers who are entirely unrelated to what you're changing?
His bug isn't nearly as bad as clown's, thank god. But jesus, BHVR needs to outsource their coding, because whoever is behind DBD's is clearly not very good.
Comments
What’s his bug what’s wrong with Blight
Hasn't he always been bugged anyway? What did they do this time?
After you go through the cooldown of rushing you'll need to do something to be able to rush again. I usually just slap the air, or break a gen if one's nearby.
they changed blight
he isn't unrelated
you realise nurse is bugged for four years we love the m1 bug
Misread that, my bad.
I forgot they actually changed him. Guess the change barely did anything on console
Why is chick en a bad word?
Yep, I noticed it too.
Getting pallet stunned seems to trigger the bug.
Very frustrating.
I didn't use the word chicken
Well this sucks. I was so Blighting it up tonight. Now I got to respect pallets? What kind of noob trash is that. C'mon Bhvr you guys eat some bad sushi or some #########?