######### these new RE cosmetics

I am sure you all know that the new cosmetics of the RE chapter for the survivors are out.

BUT we have a problem....

The hair on these new cosmetics for Leon and valentine are the saaaame and bhvr made these sets linked so that if you want to buy the set you have to buy the same hair also


People were buying the body and the pants only because it's not stupid to buy the same hair 😒


BHVR LOOOK

people are PAYING for these cosmetics and nobody is going to buy a LINKED cosmetic that has the same hair as the default sooooo I strongly believe that you should change the hair on both cosmetics because it's just stupid


PEOPLE ARE PAYING FOR THESE

Comments

  • I don't know if others realized, but 1 hour or 30 minutes after the chapter was released, Leon and Jill's sets were not linked. But they made them Linked for whatever reason

    Jill's set makes no sense whatsoever. Her head is a copy from her original outfit.

    Leon's hair is slightly longer, but that's very Minor.


    BHVR really out here making us pay 400 extra cells for something that is copied.

  • @Imagine_Milk said:

    I don't know if others realized, but 1 hour or 30 minutes after the chapter was released, Leon and Jill's sets were not linked. But they made them Linked for whatever reason

    Jill's set makes no sense whatsoever. Her head is a copy from her original outfit.

    Leon's hair is slightly longer, but that's very Minor.

    BHVR really out her making us pay 400 extra cells for something that is copied.

    I thought I wasn’t going mad I swear the jill cosmetic was separated I wanted to buy the top then when I went back the next day it was a set……. The “tomb raider” looking skin

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    They are allowing refunds for these skins btw.

    Not anymore. Only 24 Hours after they got linked and thats over already.

  • Valentine's cosmetic has same hair similar body and very different pants


    Sooooo it's not worth buying it


    BHVR really likes to spend our money on bullshit cosmetics


    (Sorry for the word but BHVR makes me mad af)