So the game won't end and I don't know why?
Its a really rare bug. I´m afraid you´ll have to disconnect.
Rule of thumb:
Expect bugs that were fixed 3 years ago to potentially resurface everytime a new chapter comes out untill they recoded DBD.
As this could be a bug, please report it here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs This is where to report bugs at.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its a really rare bug. I´m afraid you´ll have to disconnect.
Rule of thumb:
Expect bugs that were fixed 3 years ago to potentially resurface everytime a new chapter comes out untill they recoded DBD.
As this could be a bug, please report it here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs This is where to report bugs at.