Still want devours first effect as it's own perk.

I seriously wish this was the case, encase you forget devours first effect it gives you Haste for so long after hooking a survivor.

If there was a normal perk that gave me haste after hooking a survivor for XX seconds I'd use it on a few killers. It rewards the killer for hooking, encourages them to leave the hook and will actually help with map control as slower killers or even on bigger maps.

Thoughts? Would you use it? Personally Been waiting on a perk like this since hag.

Comments

  • I’d like it, always felt like the haste was an overlooked aspect of this perk

  • I still want devour's first effect to work.

  • @WexlerWendigo said:

    I’d like it, always felt like the haste was an overlooked aspect of this perk

    Agreed. It's legit the best part imo, hardly ever have haste perks/effects for killer so its about time we got more lol.

    @GoodBoyKaru said:

    I still want devour's first effect to work.

    Well I dont use devour because ew hex, rather not have my perks go in the first 30seconds. Haste idea on basic perk would be nice lol.

  • I expect giving us weaker versions of hex perks that aren't hexes would probably result in everyone not using hex perks anymore, so that's probably why they don't do it.

    A weaker Ruin that only activated after leaving a hooked survivor for x seconds would be amazing but then why bother with Ruin?

  • @Seraphor said:

    I expect giving us weaker versions of hex perks that aren't hexes would probably result in everyone not using hex perks anymore, so that's probably why they don't do it.

    A weaker Ruin that only activated after leaving a hooked survivor for x seconds would be amazing but then why bother with Ruin?

    Well devour has 3 different effects so its completely different. And hexs are meant to be strong hence being a hex so weaker versions could exist. However I'm not asking for that, just for a perk to give haste after hooking without the exposed/mori attachment making it a hex