Anyone got a clip of flashlight saving against nemesis?
Cant seem to get it, I'm so very close to getting it a few times but really not sure on the timing (can do all other killers but he has a different pick animation and I dont have friends for custom) any visual help would be appreciated
Comments
Now that you mention it, someone tried to blind me during a pick-up yesterday and they missed the timing ever so slightly. I was blinded but still carrying the survivor. Got flamed for it in the post-game chat too.
hOw DoEs It FeEl To WiN bY rNg?
Nothing rng about it lol, just gotta learn the timing but sadly cant do customs so it's rare to practice as often as I'd like. Just need to see it once so I can see the frames lol
Well, that person refused to believe they mistimed the blind and insisted I got lucky. You know how it be.