The trickster perk choice bamboozle or iron maden
what use?
what use?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bamboozle is probably a safer option, faster reload is nice but it doesn't really provide any pressure in-game.
Bamboozle
I prefer Iron Maiden, playing Huntress or Trickster without it is so.... SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.
Also, the guy who said it doesn't give you any pressure. With IM you can reload mid chase and not be left 200 meters behind...
Bamboozle. Tricky sucks balls in shack, Bamboozle fixes that.
The reload bonus is nice if you have an extra slot, but I wouldn't go for it. My Trickster has BBQ, STBFL, Pop, and Bamboozle.
Like all aim killers, ofcourse Bamboozle
I use iron maiden instead of bamboozle.
In fact my build is bbq, iron maiden, pop and stbfl.