dbd new killer no stain
New killer has no red stain as the stain is to low when running up hill etc. Killer is almost 100% invisible outsite of 10m away - killer has default super blendette skin on most maps then comes out of nowhere with no stain. In loops killer feels like they are running 150% as you cant even loop shack properly without a 100% down after 1-2 windows.
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
It’s called the perk monitor and abuse with the stain. (Aka Nothing wrong no bug)
This isn’t really an issue but a misunderstanding.
Also Nemesis run speed is fine and does not increase to 150%
I’ve looped nemesis around the kill shack just fine.
But if you keep repeating it he will get you. You need to change areas and mindgame little less predictable.
Hopefully this advice helps.
M&A doesn't hide the stain, it just modifies the TR. Only Undetectable effects hide the stain.
I’m aware but they can also run tinker which also works well with Nemesis.
So this red stain issue is not a bug, I been playing since the release of the resident evil chapter and I haven’t encountered such a problem.
it wasn't tinkerer. It wasn't a perk. You can do this with zero perks.
Where’s your proof ?
I have vs nemesis many times already and I haven’t had this occur once.
Unless the killer was using tinker, insidious, monitor.
Be aware of perks because false bug reports really don’t help.
Don't forget Hysteria this perk is really confusing
It'll be fixed soon then I can link it back here.