I want to hear from a dev how this is acceptable

https://youtu.be/3wyKMdwRaSk

This video describes the situation on switch right now (since weeks) and I want to hear from a dev (not a mod) how this garbage is allowed to sell for 40$.

Oh and don't come me with "The switch is of corse worse then the other versions"

I played the switch version since release for 1 year and it was always stable and good. The quality got worse with each update. What do you have to say about this @Almo?

Comments

  • Made me feel better to hear him say he can't see anything. I've been having the same problem, everything is just black: I can't navigate maps, I can't see survivors.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    It looks playable to me...

    Play on a rain or snow map, when the game isn't crashing its 2 fps

  • Because they've made it clear that they don't particularly care how the game runs if it isn't affecting sales.

    I'd like to defend the devs, but they've given me nothing to work with and have instead dug a pit for themselves.

    There's VERY little goodwill left in the community for them.

  • You would think something like that would have priority. And maybe they are working on it like they did with colorblind and dont tell anyone. It wouldnt even surprise me bc their communication to the community is not great but i think the gave up on old consoles.