Maybe we should get a bloodhunt...
The game on console is very unplayable and when it goes back to doing so maybe we get a bloodhunt for the first time since last year. Sure we getting one for the anniversary, but extend it at least then.
The game on console is very unplayable and when it goes back to doing so maybe we get a bloodhunt for the first time since last year. Sure we getting one for the anniversary, but extend it at least then.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I will only accept a Blood Feast.
They aren't ever doing that again ๐
They better do it! It happened once, it can happen again.
A really long blood feast as this update is a joke
I agree completely.
Blood Buffet please, with 5x BP! (okay, that might be a bit much. But it'd be pretty cool. Not just for the problems the game's having, but for the 5th anniversary. Which is why I chose 5x)
I accept nothing less than removing Perk Tier.
NOW WE'RE TALKING