This update has made the game unplayable
Ever since this update I am lucky if I can make it two games without the game crashing. The game keeps freezing and locking up no matter which side I play.
Ever since this update I am lucky if I can make it two games without the game crashing. The game keeps freezing and locking up no matter which side I play.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Weird what platform are you on?
I played 5 matches and my game never crashed
Xbox one
I play on Xbox one to and my game never crashed
Im also on xbox, mines crashed 4 times. Mines the One S, not sure if that matters
You and your machine have been truely blessed!
Take a quick spin around this forum to see many dealing with the fustrating crashing described here, among lots of other performance issues.
Ngl I haven't crashed either
I’m on ps4 and yeah I can understand the frustration I crashed a couple times. But other then that pretty much like any other matches I had been very laggy and it’s annoying to say the least.
I have the Xbox one S to and I haven’t crashed once
I still deal with the FPS issues and freezing but I never crashed
Mine just crashed for the fifth time. This time on badham
I don’t understand why I never crash.
Just be thankful 😂
I've had my game crash from breaking a breakable wall, using a killers power, and getting hit by nemesis. On top of that every match is extremely laggy
My Xbox One had one instance of crashing at Badham. I used the tried and tested method of unplugging the Xbox for a bit, then reconnecting and it's not crashed since.
Although it's not resolved the fps and various bugs that have come with the new chapter, there haven't been any further crashes.