Zombie detection
More a question for a dev, but others who have gleaned the answers or tested can also weigh in of course:
- It seems that zombies go toward noise notifications like fast vaults and fast locker entrikes/exits. Do they also go toward notifications from perks like Tinkerer, Spies, Eruption and so on? I'm especially interested in knowing if Spies gets their attention.
- What else does (or does not) get their attention? Have people found that they are drawn by other things I haven't mentioned?
Comments
I think they get alerted to survivors grunts of pain, failed skill checks, and Red Herring.
I'm not sure about Diversion.
Apparently not when I can work on a generator directly next to a zombie. ๐
I keep hearing this but in the tons of nemmy games I've played I have yet to see it. Do they just get stuck? I never have this problem. My zombies are always on the ######### job. Maybe because I only run zombie range and speed addons?
Pebble also alerts them, i can confirm.
I believe it's something to do with the AI picking between survivors and it just gets caught in a thinking loop, wasting time doing nothing.