Is the RPD still disabled?
I'm just asking for clarity sake.
I'm just asking for clarity sake.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes
Yep it’s still disabled. I have no idea when they’re going to put it back up but knowing BHVR, probably will be a while.
On the front page of the forums there is a disclaimer saying the map is disabled. I would assume they would take that away when RPD is enabled again. There will also probably be a Twitter announcement and in-game news.
I’m pretty sure it’s back next Tuesday
Buying on the Jill's web i saw the green map offering to get it... but i was too late, entity did eat it fck
Someone today played a RPD badge as an offering and we got Thompson House as our trial map. Hillbilly space program now has S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S !