Bots for custom games?
With the game servers being kind of a mess right now it would be so nice to practice my Nurse blinks versus bots or learn to loop certain killers in Custom Games, I don't have friends to endure this game with me so I wonder if BEhaviour would ever implement bots like they did with DBD Mobile (Easy, Medium, Hard) difficulty for people who really want to learn certain killers or if any other PC or console player would really like that. Right now I just don't feel like going in a lobby and encountering all kind of bugs and lags
Comments
Even just starting the custom match as a single player vs the most basic of survivor bots would be enough, programming killer bots isn't even needed, just give us basic M1 killer that doesn't use power.
DBD mobile had training mode for ages so it'd be nice if we could have the same with custom game.
Exactly what you said.
I hope to see this feature after they fix the tutorial bug.
They already got the coding, they can do it!