Nemesis Add on Depleted Ink Ribbon bug

Hi,

platform PC Steam: I tested it 3 times and the last point of this add on don´t work correct? On theese rounds i killed 10-15 zombies every match and when all gens done....no one from them was spawning in an exitgate. I was checking both exitgates.... nothing...

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @PNgamer said:

    Hi,

    platform PC Steam: I tested it 3 times and the last point of this add on don´t work correct? On theese rounds i killed 10-15 zombies every match and when all gens done....no one from them was spawning in an exitgate. I was checking both exitgates.... nothing...

    Reread the addon it only spawns zombies you destroy after the gates are powered it doesn't instantly spawn a zombie for every zombie destroy throughout the trail

    Ie the addon changes zombie spawns to exit gates after the gates are powered. It does not spawn any additional zombies

  • The add-on works fine. It's obviously not going to spawn 10-15 zombies in the exits, that would be completely broken. What it DOES do is what it says it does.

    After all 5 gens are completed any zombie that gets destroyed will then spawn inside a gate (instead of under a hook). So, to use the add-on correctly, once the gens are done smash a zombie. Said zombie will then spawn inside a gate.

  • thanks i tested it again and ye now it works.