No one playing Nemesis anymore?

So yesterday almost every match was against Nemesis.

But today: Blight, Freddy, Blight, Bubba, Nurse, Spirit, Spirit, Billy, Trickster, Trapper, Spirit, finally Nemesis, Legion, Plague, Bubba.

Anyone else experiencing this?

EDIT: Updated it

Comments

  • @Tsulan said:

    So yesterday almost every match was against Nemesis.

    But today: Blight, Freddy, Blight, Bubba, Nurse, Spirit, Spirit, Billy, Trickster, Trapper, Spirit, finally Nemesis, Legion, Plague, Bubba.

    Anyone else experiencing this?

    EDIT: Updated it

    I played about 30 nem games and 10-15 billy games yesterday. Will probably do it again tonight and double that over the weekend. :)

    Also, ironically, someone posted right above you "So much nemesis"

  • I'm trying to make him my first P350 character. Once I've got him there though, I'm going to play him a lot. I'm determined to get good with Nemesis.

  • After playing him for a few days I’ve decided he’s not for me. I find some things inconsistent with him. I’d say he needs tweaks, not all out buffs. But even then he’s just not my type of killer. I’ll unlock his teachables, and then probably stick with Clown (when he’s fixed), Doc, Plague, and Twins.

  • @Dodgingbears said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/258438/no-one-playing-nemesis-anymore

    I played about 30 nem games and 10-15 billy games yesterday. Will probably do it again tonight and double that over the weekend. :)

    Also, ironically, someone posted right above you "So much nemesis"

    In the 2 days since I created this thread. I've faced exactly 3 Nemesis players and every killer except Hag and Twins.

  • I haven't bought the chapter yet, and I decided to not play Killer since most people want to face him right now. So as a purely Survivor game play stand point... I've seen him 12-15 times. He's probably in about 1/3 of the matches. I saw more Tricksters, less Twins during their respected releases.

    Part of me thinks most hardcore Killer players have their mains they consistently 4K on, so they cringe and run back to their main when they struggle with a new Killer with less perks unlocked and new mechanics and style to learn.

  • @Tsulan said:

    So yesterday almost every match was against Nemesis.

    But today: Blight, Freddy, Blight, Bubba, Nurse, Spirit, Spirit, Billy, Trickster, Trapper, Spirit, finally Nemesis, Legion, Plague, Bubba.

    Anyone else experiencing this?

    EDIT: Updated it

    I played 13 matches today - 5 were against Nemesis. Also faced a couple Spirit, a Doctor, Pig, Wraith, Blight, Oni, and Hag.

  • @legacycolt said:

    People expect killers to be a 4K machine for every round. They don’t want to learn a killer and get good with it. It’s sad..

    No, we just want actually good killers that are B tier or higher

  • I thought he was all laggy on console anyway?

    On PC w/o Crossplay Nemesis has been by far the most common for me every day since his release. To compare to the last few releases, Trickster and Twins had definitely died down by this point.

  • @Tsulan said:

    So yesterday almost every match was against Nemesis.

    But today: Blight, Freddy, Blight, Bubba, Nurse, Spirit, Spirit, Billy, Trickster, Trapper, Spirit, finally Nemesis, Legion, Plague, Bubba.

    Anyone else experiencing this?

    EDIT: Updated it

    maybe people didn't wanna buy it, or most save up all their stuff and then get it so they can be in a good spot

  • I get Nemesis maybe 40 percent of the time. I still see him regularly.

    That said, he's NOTHING like what Trickster's debut was like. I saw THAT idiot probably 8 out of every 10 matches for a good two damn weeks. What I find interesting is that Nemesis, who seems controversial in that some people think he's weak and some people think he's strong (putting him in the middle), isn't being played anywhere near as much as a character that everyone unanimously agreed to be the worst killer in the game.

    The good news is that no one plays HIM anymore.

  • @miketheratguy said:

    I get Nemesis maybe 40 percent of the time. I still see him regularly.

    That said, he's NOTHING like what Trickster's debut was like. I saw THAT idiot probably 8 out of every 10 matches for a good two damn weeks. What I find interesting is that Nemesis, who seems controversial in that some people think he's weak and some people think he's strong (putting him in the middle), isn't being played anywhere near as much as a character that everyone unanimously agreed to be the worst killer in the game.

    The good news is that no one plays HIM anymore.

    I've faced more Tricksters than Nemesis these 2 days.

    Usually, whenever a new killer releases, survivors would see that killer 24/7 for 2 weeks.

  • @CreamedTunaFan said:

    His power is good and strong, better pyramid head. Only thing that holds him back is the 3 hits because it just feels awful as killer and shouldn't give a speed boost.

    He's also really boring to play because his power is so simple.

    His power is significantly worse than PoTD. For the exact same reason as Trickster being garbage compared to DS/Huntress. Why would you take a buggy/bad multi-hit to injure mechanic over something that is slower but has an almost 100% guarantee of taking a health state away? Ask anyone who has played nemesis a lot and they will tell you how buggy/trash his whip mechanic is. Sometimes I can throw the whip over low walls and get hits, other times the whip just vanishes into thin air and does not hit the survivor despite them not moving and the blue line being drawn over them? Sometimes survivors clearly dodge the whip but run into it after and get hit(this could be latency related). It's not that he is so simple to play, it's by virtue of just being nemesis the survivors have an extra free 8(potentially 7) free health states. How much time do you think a free health state gives? Can you imagine how much of a joke this mechanic would be if we applied it to other killers? Trappers first trap takes your shoes off and THEN traps can trap you, there are also 4 shoe boxes scattered around the map.

1 2 3 ›