So I got accused and reported of working with a Killer

While I was watching a certain Streamer, I started matchmaking and ended up in her lobby. She was playing as Killer, I as Survivor.
I paused her stream - I did not want to appear as if I was sniping - and played as normal.
The whole game went through and I never saved one Survivor. I'm really not hell-bent on killing myself in this game, especially when it came to the last Survivor besides me being on the hook.
Essentially what happened was I chose a generator and an exit gate over saving this Survivor. I managed to escape through the hatch, and it was in the post-game chat that the problem really came to life.
The one Survivor who was still on the hook and died right before I escaped was extremely salty and toxic that I didn't save him. He accused me of working with the Killer - his suspicions would have been reinforced by me immediately saying 'gg [streamer name]' as soon as I was capable of text chatting. Going on about having video evidence and such and telling the streamer 'say goodbye to your stream, #########', has made me quite concerned.
I'm worried that I may in fact be banned due to a salty player accusing me and the streamer of working together.
Never once did I point out other Survivors to the Killer, never did I sabotage a generator or intentionally drop pallets to sabotage loops and such. All I did was refuse to ever save any Survivors, because mostly whenever I saved Survivors in the past, I'd be put on the same hook.

Is there a chance that I can actually be banned for 'working with the Killer' just for so happening to end up in the Killer lobby of a streamer I was watching while I was waiting for matchmaking, regarding these circumstances?

Comments

  • Yes working with the killer is bannble, but if you didnt do that, then you dont have to worry about it.

    And stream sniping is not bannable, the devs have been pretty precise about this when they explained the new report system

  • Yes working with the killer is bannble, but if you didnt do that, then you dont have to worry about it.

    And stream sniping is not bannable, the devs have been pretty precise about this when they explained the new report system

    They might not ban u for it but twitch and mixer sure will If they bust u 
  • @Demonsouls1993 said:
    DeadByFlashlight said:

    Yes working with the killer is bannble, but if you didnt do that, then you dont have to worry about it.

    And stream sniping is not bannable, the devs have been pretty precise about this when they explained the new report system

    They might not ban u for it but twitch and mixer sure will If they bust u 

    Just one question. How can twitch bann you from a game?
    Even if they banned you on their own platform (they dont do that btw), then you could still watch the stream, you dont even need an account for that :lol:

  • It takes several reports as well as actual concrete evidence to ban someone. If Behavior banned every random "sTrEaM sNiPeR wOrKiNg WiTh KiLlEr" report they got about 95% of the playerbase would be banned. (As well as 100% of the Killer playerbase LUL)

    Also Stream Sniping isn't a bannable offence, apperantly. Working with the killer is, but if they're working under the context that you "stream sniped" to work with the killer then it's apperantly not bannable in-game. Best thing they can do is have your Twitch account locked, as Stream Sniping is a violation of Twitch's ToS.

  • I would say a life time ban minimum and possible actual jail time for this.

  • To me that doesnt sound banable, but your mentality when going in a game as a survivor is something really different. If you never save anyone, what kind of teammate are you then? I hope you will never be on my team, thats for sure.