The Rise of Tapps
Ever since the RE Chapter i,ve seen a rise of Tapps in Games,any thoughts why?
Ever since the RE Chapter i,ve seen a rise of Tapps in Games,any thoughts why?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have yet to see tapp
Probably to get detectives hunch to learn new maps and totem spawns
Same.
I got a daily challenge to unhook 3 survivors using Tapp. Next day at daily reset I got another to use Tapp. The game wanted me to play him. ๐
At least its not all 4 cops
To fit in with the cop crew most likely Leon is in his RPD uniform.