Pop needs a more balanced end game

I love Pop as a killer. But it's way too imbalanced for survivors at the end game.

As Killer, when 1 gen is left its easy to pick between the 3 remaining gens to pop.

And when I kill 1 person at any point, Pop becomes way too oppressive to be fair for the survivors.


I think Pop should be stronger at the start of the game and get weaker as the game progresses. I'll let the devs figure out the specifics. Whether its frequency or percentage of regression. They can decide.

Comments

  • Not really because you need to down a survivor for the perk to work so its a justify reward. The perk even got nerf when blight got release

  • As survivors just pressure 2 gens at once or all 3, if as a team you played smart and avoided the 3 gen, as that is dependent on the survivors... you should have no issues getting that last gen done even against pop.

    Else play a game of ping pong the killer between the 3 and if they commit just W away from the area.

  • I have 2K hours in the game and already know those strategies. I'm not talking about this from a survivor perspective.

    As a killer the oppression is too weak at the start and enormously too strong at the end.

  • Sounds like a case of git gud.

  • I think PGTW in it's current state is fine. It's only 45 seconds so cross map Pops for non mobilities is a waste. Since there's good chance you're there but it's fixed, or you can't chase a survivor unless you risk loosing Pop As well a killer has to chase, down, carry, hook ,then find gen to get Pop delivery.

  • @Spill said:

    I love Pop as a killer. But it's way too imbalanced for survivors at the end game.

    As Killer, when 1 gen is left its easy to pick between the 3 remaining gens to pop.

    And when I kill 1 person at any point, Pop becomes way too oppressive to be fair for the survivors.

    I think Pop should be stronger at the start of the game and get weaker as the game progresses. I'll let the devs figure out the specifics. Whether its frequency or percentage of regression. They can decide.

    Make Pop less effective at end game? Why? So you can escape easier?