Just finished a spirit daily...

... while spending points in her bloodweb. havent played killer tonight.

ive never finished a daily while in the bloodweb. new feature or...?

Comments

  • This is a clear sign from the Entity! You, @Lowbei , are the chosen one!
  • Peasant said:
    This is a clear sign from the Entity! You, @Lowbei , are the chosen one!
    aww i do feel warm fuzzies for the entity too <3

    tho according to the movie thread, i could play it. what an honor!

    I'd cast @Lowbei as the Entity, no one feeds of emotions and hope just like him.

  • @Lowbei said:
    ... while spending points in her bloodweb. havent played killer tonight.

    ive never finished a daily while in the bloodweb. new feature or...?

    The Spirit seems to be the only killer right now with this issue. I've also had a chase daily completed instantly after receiving it despite not having played DBD as a whole in nearly a week. Hey I'm not complaining about this bug. ;)

  • @Peasant said:
    This is a clear sign from the Entity! You, @Lowbei , are the chosen one!

    I wonder if his eyes are glowing