So legendary skins don't have their own lore?
Someone had mentioned this, but out of nowhere I wanted to talk about it, well, I'm happy to have Leon, Jill, Chris and Claire, without a doubt my 4 favorite characters reunited in one game, with the creepy Nemesis. (I'm still waiting for my Mr. X skin) I'm surprised we have new voices on Chris and Claire's skins, But regarding the title, they didn't add a lore to the legendary skins, as they changed their names in the lobby, the portraits in the game and the new voices, or was it not necessary? I don't care if there is or not, but it would have been nice to have.
At the same time giving their own voices to Jonathan, Lisa and Cybil, but that would be asking permission from the license.
Comments
Looking at the lore we got for Jill, Leon and Nemesis it’s really not like we are missing anything here :)
it’s probably a feature that might get added later on just like the voices that got added now.
Yup, hopefully we have more news of this style in the future.