Idea - Theater Room

I was thinking it would be a good idea for BHVR to add a room for looking back at your games and for viewing other peoples games who have already played they're matches.

A good example could be Call Of Duty's Codcaster mode (1:22) or R6's Match Replayer (11:19) . (Of course, this would be modified and catered towards DBD so it would be implemented uniquely and not exactly the same)

I think this would be a good idea because it could be interesting to see what your teammates and killer are doing.

Furthermore, I think this also could have practical use too:

  • Those trying to improve at either role could use this as a analysis tool for looking at things from a perspective of both the survivor and killer
  • Players whom are cheating could now be much easier to be proved they have cheated

There are likely more points I can bring up, but I think this is why this would be a good idea for the game, and why I hope they add something like this into DBD.

Comments

  • Great idea. I hope they do something like this in the next year or so. It could help you improve by seeing mistakes you may have made.

  • Would love this but it will probably never happen, Ill just have to stick to watching my games through a streamer

  • @gilgamer said:

    Would love this but it will probably never happen, Ill just have to stick to watching my games through a streamer

    I thought I was the only one who did that.

  • If I can record games even when I forgot to turn on OBS - that's more than welcome.