Great skill check totem challenge

Not sure if you guys are aware, but the white markers when on struggle phase also count towards this challenge! I got 3 great gen skill checks, yet post game my challenge meter said 12/15. So 9 during the struggle phase.

That's a really quick totem challenge and worth doing.

Comments

  • @SMitchell8 said:

    Not sure if you guys are aware, but the white markers when on struggle phase also count towards this challenge! I got 3 great gen skill checks, yet post game my challenge meter said 12/15. So 9 during the struggle phase.

    That's a really quick totem challenge and worth doing.

    I did not know this... I did think the old fashioned way and am now kicking myself for it... Thanks tho! I'll defo remember this for when they recycle the same challenge in the next tome!

  • Good PSA. Unfortunately for me, I already completed mine.