At this point...

I'm gonna start bug reporting when I actually get into a lobby since it rarely happens lately.

Sync error

Timeout created

You've been disconnected from the host

What in the name of the entity is going on with this game.

Comments

  • @imabot said:

    I'm gonna start bug reporting when I actually get into a lobby since it rarely happens lately.

    Sync error

    Timeout created

    You've been disconnected from the host

    What in the name of the entity is going on with this game.

    I had this when I turnt on the game tried a few times it let me on I played one game then it kicked me to the menu again

  • I've unfortunately lost 150K from this while levelling a survivor and the game kicking me out.

    Just start happening about 30 mins ago.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    I've unfortunately lost 150K from this while levelling a survivor and the game kicking me out.

    Just start happening about 30 mins ago.

    Yup and now can't find a lobby anymore.

  • I wonder if their servers are being attacked because it feels more like a deliberate thing rather than accidental

  • The servers may be being attacked or they could just be completely flooded. I'd guess either as a possibility.

  • @GuyFawx said:

    I wonder if their servers are being attacked because it feels more like a deliberate thing rather than accidental

    Are you getting any games?

  • No i closed dbd as i expect a patch to be incoming until than i might as well play something else