Title. And when? I wanna change my avatar for Leon.
Of course, not sure when but it will happen.
They most likely will, and I just made a note to check on it tomorrow.
@Mandy said:They most likely will, and I just made a note to check on it tomorrow.
@Mandy said:
Thank you. If you give us info when you learn we will be happy :)
Well I’ll be changing mine to Claire as soon as it is added.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Of course, not sure when but it will happen.
They most likely will, and I just made a note to check on it tomorrow.
Thank you. If you give us info when you learn we will be happy :)
Well I’ll be changing mine to Claire as soon as it is added.