Exact same issue: sometimes it doesn't trigger, and the heartbeat is already on me. Then, because now I know that it's bugged, I turn my camera 180 degrees, and it triggers. At least I can "guess" approximately where the killer is coming from.
Please have QC investigate.
Also, I'd like to mention I contacted Customer support twice about this since last week, and got the same copy-paste answer both times, saying that they're investigating a "lag issue" in the trial... Clearly not reading my email or caring about the issue at all. I twitted at Behavior this morning, trying to get their attention on this, as right now, Premonition is pretty much useless.
Exact same issue: sometimes it doesn't trigger, and the heartbeat is already on me. Then, because now I know that it's bugged, I turn my camera 180 degrees, and it triggers. At least I can "guess" approximately where the killer is coming from.
Please have QC investigate.
Also, I'd like to mention I contacted Customer support twice about this since last week, and got the same copy-paste answer both times, saying that they're investigating a "lag issue" in the trial... Clearly not reading my email or caring about the issue at all. I twitted at Behavior this morning, trying to get their attention on this, as right now, Premonition is pretty much useless.
I mean it's pretty much useless even when it works
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm having the same issue. When I'm working on a gen, premonition doesn't trigger sometimes.
Same. I also have the problem, that it triggers, when the killer is behind me and not in the direction im looking at
Same problem! the killer is 5 meters away and does not work.
Sometimes is exactly working like that.
Exact same issue: sometimes it doesn't trigger, and the heartbeat is already on me. Then, because now I know that it's bugged, I turn my camera 180 degrees, and it triggers. At least I can "guess" approximately where the killer is coming from.
Please have QC investigate.
Also, I'd like to mention I contacted Customer support twice about this since last week, and got the same copy-paste answer both times, saying that they're investigating a "lag issue" in the trial... Clearly not reading my email or caring about the issue at all. I twitted at Behavior this morning, trying to get their attention on this, as right now, Premonition is pretty much useless.
The bug exists.
I mean it's pretty much useless even when it works