Nemesis [Notes and feedback]

I liked Nemesis very much, he is very strong, but there are a few points or notes that should be noted and changed.

  1. I think many are already talking about this and many want to prevent non-infected survivors from receiving speed boost. I agree with that.
  2. The tentacle strike animation seems to take the same amount of time as a normal strike. Maybe you should consider a small slowdown of survivors, as with a weakened Freddy's snare, rather than just add an accelerated animation. It would be interesting. Because there is no benefit to simply hitting the survivors with a tentacle in an open area, and sometimes when they jump out the window, if you manage to punch
  3. Zombie. Sometimes they do not hit the survivors close, maybe it is worth adding an addon for the attack range (Video timing 6:46)
  4. The addons are pretty good, it would be nice to buff the pink addon for vulnerability for 20 seconds, and the second one to break pallets along with causing damage to the survivor who is on the pallet or behind the pallet (or even make it basic damage and breaking the pallet at the same time)
https://youtu.be/VNahcPCbONQ?t=406

In general, I am very pleased with this chapter, despite the fall in FPS, only it upsets

Comments

  • If i was you try hide survivors names when you post a video or photo.

  • @Fnatic47 said:

    If i was you try hide survivors names when you post a video or photo.

    I'll take into account next time, my bad agrees, I thought I didn't look too much at this