About these linked sets refunds
Am I the only wondering who actually would ask for a refund when they're getting a full set for 400/800 aurics? What about those who bought the sets at the full prices? (I am one of these ppl), I don't really care about the basic head issue, even if they could've added a scratch, blood,a little something you know, but how is that fair that someone can wear the same set as me while it was bought, for most cases, half the price? Aren't WE supposed to ask for a refund??
Comments
I'm actually trying to find information about this refund process because I bought pretty much everything when the chapter went live. What happened where can I find more information about this?
When did you buy it? Before or after the link?
Be honest
Re4 Leon was my only hope for this chapter when they announced it. I was not disappointed. I bought it at full price, and I honestly dont care if others are getting it on sale now. I still think its money well spent.