Has anyone got adept nemesis? EDIT: DID IT
Ive tried so many times
So many 4ks, yet only gold chaser, no proximity to hooked survivor, i tried using his power as little as possible but still gold chaser
I genuinely think its impossible
EDIT: I did it!!!
But it was strange, i never injured or downed survivor with tentacle, but i also camped at end and got - 4 proximity, but still got iri chaser at red ranks?!
Not complaining, did it phew
Comments
I don't even bother with those achievements. 90% of killers have one decent perk at best.
My friend got this yesterday.
I've not tried yet but I'll do it in the next 2-3 days.
I think it's really possible to get merciless victory on red ranks on him. I even did 1 or 2 with nothing on Nemesis.
@Luciferr_2nd U also can bring map offerings too while doing adept achievement. I really recommend to use closed maps like Lery's or Hawkins where the zombies are stronger and u can get a huge impact from them. As add-ons, u can use those that give you more infect points by slapping with your power (w/o it, u need to hit 3 times but with these u need 2 hits to get tier 2)
I got it today on fractured cowshed and basement hid in the cornfields let them attempt a rescue and if every one is injured you can get multiple downs with a single tent strike
I did. You need to get T2. And then use m1 full. Just break pallets with m2. Because good survivors running around pallet when you try m2
Got it yesterday, thank god.
Survivors are already adapting to Nemesis.
Yeah I got it. But I am not in red ranks so it might just have been easier just because of that..
I would have, in my very first game... but high ranks...so no.
Punch them and only use tentacle on pallets/windows
Got it on my 3rd or 4th attempt
I almost did. Got 27k+ BP sliver/red/red/red.
The chaser is an issue.
Got it! Look at edited post to see how
Got it!
Not too shabby ๐
Tips:
-Use majority punches, only use tentacle on probable pallet drops. Punches will give you more opportunity to get Chaser points and the tentacle is currently buggy and has a long recovery.
-I used Admin Wristband (extends zombie range) and Mikhail's Eye (increases zombie movement). These will help your zombies be more of an effective security presence.
-As the gens go down, smash some zombies that are in far off areas (if you have time). They may respawn closer.
-Use a hatch offering (shack/main building). When you hook final survivor on their last state, go to the offered place and slam that hatch. This will prevent the last survivor escaping.
An indoor map like Midwich is good for zombie corridor patrols, but a smaller map without other levels can also work. I did the Adept on Ormond.
As soon as the match starts, Lethal Pursuer will activate showing all the survivor auras. Go to the place with most survivors, especially if 2 or more jump straight on a gen.
IMPORTANT: Keep an eye on your white aura zombies: outstretched arms indicate that they're pursuing a survivor or a survivor is the nearby area.
Good luck.