Jill Valentine stuck in window Hospital
While trying to jump through the window I got stuck, and couldn't move while at floor. The killer wanted to give me hatch, but I couldn't move. Step bro im s........
Tagged:
Mod
While trying to jump through the window I got stuck, and couldn't move while at floor. The killer wanted to give me hatch, but I couldn't move. Step bro im s........
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Help step-doc I'm stuck! What are you doing step-doc?
For bugs, please check if your issue has already been reported here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs if it has, you can upvote the post and add any extra information to it. If you cannot find the issue reported already, please create a new post in that sub category.