Bot tutorials reset perk loadouts and cosmetics for all characters

Step 1: Boot the game

Step 2: Complete the survive with bots and kill the bots tutorials

Step 3: Cosmetics and loadout are now reset to default

I took about 10 minutes re-equipping my cosmetics and loadouts for all of my killers. I can't supply video evidence for this bug but I'm sure other people have experienced this bug.

Tagged: AcknowledgedMod

Comments

  • Yes, it happened to me today. Really annoying.

  • @glitchboi said:

    Step 1: Boot the game

    Step 2: Complete the survive with bots and kill the bots tutorials

    Step 3: Cosmetics and loadout are now reset to default

    I took about 10 minutes re-equipping my cosmetics and loadouts for all of my killers. I can't supply video evidence for this bug but I'm sure other people have experienced this bug.

    You're not alone buddy, all characters both sides are reseted to default after tutorial.

  • It happened to me too. For all killers and survivors. It was really annoying as I had my desired load outs on each of them!

  • Does anyone know if this is still an issue? I haven't seen it adressed in the patch notes.

  • I believe this will be addressed in an upcoming hotfix, not the one today.

  • @Mandy said:

    I believe this will be addressed in an upcoming hotfix, not the one today.

    Sweet, thanks!

  • @Mandy said:

    I believe this will be addressed in an upcoming hotfix, not the one today.

    Cool, thank you for the info!