Health issues

Does anyone gets tired after a few games? Like I cannot play for too long because the adrenaline rush keeps happening every match. After playing a few matches, my body just becomes fatigued and my heart beats really fast. I am certain that I don't have a heart condition but I do have anxiety and I wonder if that was the case. I mostly play survivor and I get anxious whenever I am the last survivor in the match or when the killer is chasing me. It is lesser and I'm a bit calmer when I'm playing killer but I still have it when I try to chase a survivor and make sure that no one escapes. I've been playing for nearly 1000 hours now and it never happened to me until recently. I'm fairly sure that I am not scared of the game, it's just that I want to escape alive (as a survivor) or catch everyone (as a killer). Maybe it's because I'm setting my goals like that which causes me to become anxious when I couldn't achieve it and it triggers my anxiety.

Comments

  • I coincidentally made a thread in the Off-Topic section today about an uncannily similar situation I am currently in (which wasn't a thing for me until a a most-likely panic attack I had roughly two months ago) with both this game and Magic Arena.

  • It is called an anxiety attack. You need to be less vested and/or not let it tilt you. Otherwise, you might have to find another game. Repeated such attacks aren't good for you. They stress your whole system.

  • @TAG said:

    I coincidentally made a thread in the Off-Topic section today about an uncannily similar situation I am currently in (which wasn't a thing for me until a a most-likely panic attack I had roughly two months ago) with both this game and Magic Arena.

    I should have put it in the Off-Topic section too tho. Yeah it's kinda weird that I didn't have this before but I don't know how it started.

  • @Moundshroud said:

    It is called an anxiety attack. You need to be less vested and/or not let it tilt you. Otherwise, you might have to find another game. Repeated such attacks aren't good for you. They stress your whole system.

    Thanks for the feedback. I think I'm gonna quit this game for a while to see if things get better.