PSA: Check Newsletter Email For BP Code

I'm not currently playing DBD, and since the code expires, here is a free 100k BP to the first person to redeem it. Enjoy.


5849dce1-0d1d-4d36-9df2-34453a3a7913


Edit: the code may be tied to your specific BHVR acct or platform.

Comments

  • ... there's a DBD newsletter? :D

    Am I the only one who was/is unaware of this?

  • doesn't work but thanks anyway.

    "This code is invalid"

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    doesn't work but thanks anyway.

    "This code is invalid"

    Weird, might be tired to my specific steam account.

  • I think I'm subbed to the newsletter but haven't gotten that email. Last one I got was in may

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    ... there's a DBD newsletter? :D

    Am I the only one who was/is unaware of this?

    I remember they had a survey asking about what you'd want in a newsletter, my response was newsletters are unnecessary. ๐Ÿ˜‚

    Might be from people that signed up for BHVR acct, think they get newsletters now.

  • @bm33 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2277453#Comment_2277453

    I remember they had a survey asking about what you'd want in a newsletter, my response was newsletters are unnecessary. ๐Ÿ˜‚

    Might be from people that signed up for BHVR acct, think they get newsletters now.

    Ah, possible. I never filled out the surveys. BHVR doesn't seem to listen to any of their fans so I don't really see the point in filling out a survey but that might explain why I've never heard or seen this newsletter...