aside from all the bugs in this update how satisfied are you with the chapter?
I just wish we could play the new map but I really like Nemesis and the zombies are pretty cool too. I still need to play some matches with him.
I just wish we could play the new map but I really like Nemesis and the zombies are pretty cool too. I still need to play some matches with him.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They need to fix the party problem with ps4. I cant play with my friends.
They do that, im satisfied.
oh no!!! Hopefully that'll be patched soon.
Ignoring the bugs, Nemesis is fun to play as & against. The balance changes aren't bad either. However, the lag spikes are the worst it's ever been making it alot harder to enjoy. 7/10 update imo
I like the actual content of the chapter and the perks seem useful all round. However I had 4 crashes in one day and got a 30 minute dc penalty. They need to make sure the console players are not left out and optimize the game like they have been promising the past few years.
Besides that unfortunate incident, what did you think of the play Mrs. Lincoln? :D
So far I've only played one Nemesis (evidently no one is playing him or I'm just unlucky) and honestly did not care for it. I'm hoping to run into him a bit more to get a better feeling but as of now I really hate the Zeds. They feel super boring and don't add anything but boringness as I try to do a gen and they keep wandering over to see what I'm doing.