Devs: Thank you for new Trapper
* Dark and new traps by default = Amazing, seriously, love it.
* New Look (winter outfit looks so good) looks also nice.
Thanks for making trapper better. Also, just a few things: Seems like the dark traps addons are useless now? I tried green one once but I didn't notice any difference, but I rly don't care since his "base kit" is much better. All that's left is trapper bag by default please :))) Thanks.
Comments
If the traps are dark by default, then what do the add-ons that darken his Traps do? Make them even darker?
I didn't notice a difference but I don't mind since you don't need them anymore.
Inb4 it's a bug that gets reverted.
True; I just find it weird that they seemingly made those add-ons base kit and then did nothing with the actual add-ons that are now apparently not useful at all.
Dark traps? That will be dope on coldwind for sure.
Why don't make the add-on change trap colour depending on map you load in instead of just make them darker?
Wait, so that how are current new traps is a bug ? Oh please no... Don't tell me they will be again yellow.
He doesnt even need to start with 2 - carry 2. He only need to start with 1 but carry 2.
Once his traps no more spawn at the edge of the map. Hes completed
I just played a match, the texture is difference than the old one, I can assure this is his new trap texture, not a bug.