Blast mine is a better ,,better together"?

I was playing with a friend yesterday and we found out that blast mine can be used as a replacement for better together. But is blast mine doing the job better than better together?

To compare:

  • better together is active from start and also stops showing gen aura when you stop working on it unlike blast mine
  • blast mine gen aura is visible even after you left the gen which might attract solo survs
  • better together shows auras of others when someone goes down (nice but weak I would say)
  • blast mine blinds and stuns killer
  • you have to work a bit to use blast mine
  • blast mine's aura range read is infinte (better together has a fixed range)


So all in all I wonder if using blast mine would be better to use over better together in any case

Comments

  • It’s a better repressed alliance anyway

  • Both Better Together and Repressed Alliance need reworks tbh.

    Both are pretty much useless and Blast mine is now just a better version of both in one perk..

  • Oh yeah I thought of this too. It's better together that works map-wide with a trap.

  • Blast mine honestly just seems pretty great. Leons flashbangs can get saves once you get the timing down but it'll be VERY hard to get a save on a smart killer thanks to the tiny window to drop it in range and in time.

    I can't wait to try blast mine and repressed alliance.