Unlink the sets ,Behaviour!!
^what the title says^ and you know exactly what sets im talking about
^what the title says^ and you know exactly what sets im talking about
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I know you're talking about Leon and Jill's, but I will say that for the most part, when Licensed Outfits are sets, that's usually the License Holders' decision, not necessarily BHVR's (I mean why can't Cheryl's 'Fresh Start' sets be unlinked?), however since you're talking about Jill and Leon's, which were never meant to be linked, I completely agree. It was a terrible idea for them to link it solely to grab more cash.
The main difference here is that there is a clear difference with the original product. In the case of Leon and Jill, they are look almost/ are identical to he default product. So we are expected to pay full price of a set for what is really only a 2 piece cosmetic.
I was told that the devs did it because the head pieces were too similar to the default.
But they should of made the pieces half price rather than a set like what they did with ghostface.
#unlinksets
That's exactly why they linked the outfit. Re-read the last sentence of my post. :)