Since tutorial has bots now can we have custom bot matches for advanced practice?

Would love to practice Blight slams and Deathslinger shoots without being stressed against high-rank survivors.

Tried the Trapper in the killer training and not gonna lie devs did a pretty good job on it. It's not perfect but did help me understanding some loops and where to place my traps.

Just hope we get something like this but instead, you get to choose perks, items, add-ons, killers, and survivors against bots.

Love to get better as a killer but it's kinda hard to get good when you are a rank 20 [rank 16 but took a long break] and you get at least 3 purples in the lobby so can't really try and get better when you gotta sweat to make sure gens don't pop in 5 minutes.

I don't really care if AI is the same since I just want to learn how to properly play with perks/addons with any killer/survivor without stress because the game will end in 5 minutes if I don't sweat.

I know in many live matches you're going to sweat but at least let me learn my character in my own time, so I can just worry about the game-ending too early cause I know my character better.

Hope devs consider this since I love the game but it's kind of hard to find friends to practice with and extremely hard on live servers to take your time and learn even if your rank is not great.

Comments

  • I'd love that.

    Maybe one day we can spectate a match entirely played out by bots.

  • I'll join any thread asking for increased customization of the bot matches and pitch in my support for the request.

  • Frankly, I'd just be happy with letting us play any killer we want in the bot match after clearing it. If for no other reason, so that people can get comfortable with the basics of the killer's power before going live.

  • @miketheratguy said:

    I'll join any thread asking for increased customization of the bot matches and pitch in my support for the request.

    Same.

  • Also forgot to add the ability to change maps cause gotta be honest some maps killers suck on so might as well practice on them also.