Can you PLEASE fix Claire's face?

Listen, I'm not gonna say she's a Quentin or Jonathan because she looks amazing, I have the skin and I played her for a while and I love how her model looks. But her face is just wrong, I don't know what exactly makes her look so odd but something about it is just not right. I feel like the biggest problem is the color of her eyes since I think they made them too bright, Jill has blue eyes too and she doesn't look dead or sick. Her jaw and lips could use some changes too, but I think the main problem here are here eyes, they look so weird.


Am I the only one who thinks that?

Sin título.png


Comments

  • I'd like them to fix the Trapper so the bulging eyes are gone and the mask looks like it did last night.

  • @El_Joey_Culón said:

    Listen, I'm not gonna say she's a Quentin or Jonathan because she looks amazing, I have the skin and I played her for a while and I love how her model looks. But her face is just wrong, I don't know what exactly makes her look so odd but something about it is just not right. I feel like the biggest problem is the color of her eyes since I think they made them too bright, Jill has blue eyes too and she doesn't look dead or sick. Her jaw and lips could use some changes too, but I think the main problem here are here eyes, they look so weird.

    Am I the only one who thinks that?

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/HXQTG7V2H9FQ/sin-t-c3-adtulo.png

    yeah she looks bad, not as bad as quentin like you said, but bad like the jonathan skin, dosent do her character jutice, also we need sexy chris from re5 or re8 and sheva

  • Lately they are deforming the characters to fix instead. With the exception of Chris who came out a whole papucho.