Nemesis needs better ultra rares
like what if when people got infected it drew the npc zombies a bit more agressively towards them or even you could spawn in a licker bow. As it is right now Neme ultra rares dont really alter the game play in anyway. Mind you I know they dont always have to but it could offer a bit strategy instead of infection right now feeling as tho it doesnt really contribute to a win or loss in anyway. I should say that ive only been playing him for a few hours so my opinion may be a little premature.
Comments
Ultra rare addon are rarely decent on the new killer so its not a surprise people are dissapointed with that even most of the older killer dont have viable iri addon
I've played against the broken stars badge and I haven't noticed the zombie speed increase at all