Why did my survivors all Reset cosmetic wise?
I had special combos and I think its silly that ALL of my characters Cosmetics reset. Now I have to reequip ALLL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!
I had special combos and I think its silly that ALL of my characters Cosmetics reset. Now I have to reequip ALLL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Seems to be a common bug if you played the new tutorial. Lots of posts about having all of the cosmetics and perks come off if you do that.
It's really annoying tbh.
Thats so silly. I put time into Selecting Literally Every characters Cosmetic and some of them were mixed and matched with legendary. Sure not supposed to be but it doesnt hurt anyone to have it mixed like that. Im super upset with this.
I bet they knew what they were doing when they made it reset everything.
If you play the tutorial EVERY equipped item and cosmetic on EVERY character in the entire game gets unequipped?
yup. plus your perk loadout
luckily, it seems you don’t actually lose anything- but its still annoying (especially if you had glitched sets)
Hmm. Fortunately I won't be too badly affected but that still sucks. It's a waste of time at the very least, and a huge headache for those who really kitted out all of their characters.
I had cosmetics on all of my characters killers/survivors and some were glitched.
It's still possible to glitch them back
Just to add to the conversation the same just happened to me. It's alright (for me), I expected it and little to no damage was done, but it's still a problem.
PC