is pipping bugged with the Resident Evil update?
I double pipped in a match, only to immediately have my pips taken away. I went from Rank 6 to rank 5. Then dropped me back down to 6.
Tagged:
Pending
I double pipped in a match, only to immediately have my pips taken away. I went from Rank 6 to rank 5. Then dropped me back down to 6.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm rank 5 with 4 pips
Playing as Nemesis.
Ruthless Killer = still rank 5 w/ 4 pips
Merciless Killer = still rank 5 w/ 4 pips
Restarted the game and I'm at rank 4 w/ 2 pips
Yep. Watched as my score showed me as having received a pip - no pip appeared above my rank icon.
I haven't been able to get a single pip so far.
Plus the pipping screen is busted. Rank 5 from reset and my emblem screen looks like this:
This just recently happened to my partner on Xbox
Similar/same? Rank reset put me to rank 5. When I play games today, the tally screen shows me at rank 20, gives me a pip at rank 20, and then abruptly switches to rank 5 with no pips.
Kept playing survivor, got around 28k points and ended up no pip?
I have a similar problem.
When I would be getting a safety pip, the end game screen flashes my rank as 20 before adjusting to rank 4, which it is currently. It also shows +70.
But when I would be gaining a pip, the same happens, but I don't get the pip, the rank just stays as is progress wise.
But if I'm losing a pip, that pip will be removed.
So in other words, you can drop ranks, but can't climb up, since the pips you would be getting don't register at all, only the pips you're losing.
In this end game (image), I should have gotten one pip, since I was already a rank 4. I had one pip before today, but was tunneled out of a match right away previously, and that pip I did lose. I hope this gets fixed ASAP, since it's annoying as heck..
I have de-pipped and lost a rank in games were I have gotten all 4 iri emblems(aka a double pip) this patch.