Bad Optimisation Makes Nemesis Unplayable
Not to say he sucks or anything, but while in a chase, the game will stutter and freeze for no reason while in a chase.
And when I am trying to use my tentacle on a window loop, I get dedicated teleported portal to another dimension to an area I didn't even pass by.
I was in dead dawg saloon and shelter woods when it happened. I was looping normally around the two t walls nearby the high noon sun, then sudden ly when I was about to keep up and hit the tentacle, I was somehow teleported in the basement in the bar, like #########!? Is that a hacker or is it optimisation issues I dont know. But do something about this BHVR, please.
I cannot blame my internet or my computer system either, they are pretty modern and strong.
Comments
Funny thing, this doesnt happen when I played PHead, just Nemesis
Correct, visual examples for those interested.
https://youtu.be/J8TIqTxvWfE https://youtu.be/1DtaU4YAiVg https://youtu.be/MPy-UeYapVosadly this is what I expected.
Insert *Shocked Pikachu Face* here
(Yes I'm reusing my joke, that first thread died instantly)
Glad that it didn't only occur to me. This needs to be reached out, asap. The more updates, the more bugs get worse.