So I bought Zarina last night and...
...had no idea she would be half off this morning. I used auric cells too. Is there any way I could get those 250 auric cells back or am I just out of luck? Really annoyed by this...
...had no idea she would be half off this morning. I used auric cells too. Is there any way I could get those 250 auric cells back or am I just out of luck? Really annoyed by this...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Im pretty sure you're out of luck. Typically when a Chapter comes out the older ones are on sale...
I hope not. I know its bad timing on my part but I literally had no idea there would be a sale today.
I did buy steam balance to fund the purchase of the auric cells before buying Zarina. Is there anything I can do there on Steam's side?