So what will bring Halloween to DBD?
inb4: ofc besides paid cosmetics and event
will it bring any gamemode or anything else special?
inb4: ofc besides paid cosmetics and event
will it bring any gamemode or anything else special?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No game modes yet.
yup, cosmetics u cant get by grinding with shrads (and the ones u can)
good question, but I think they did nothing special besides event and cosmetics
There's rumors that the devs are working to bring out new cosmetics for Myers/Laurie, to go along with the new Halloween movie. So that's something.
they will unban Och*do
All I want (well besides the amazing cosmetics) are spoopy flashlights. Let me hoard all the ghosts plz.
Visceral Cankers.
It looks like they are bringing back the spooky medkits and flashlights. Which is awesome news for me, because this time last year was when I started playing. All of my survivors have since been prestiged at least once, so I don't have any of those items left. Now I can save them.
I luv trolling spooky items with FD tier 3
shirtless myers squad GOOOOOOO
They're adding Jack Skellington as a new killer
They had some Halloween themed items in game and cosmetics.