Just lobby dodge keys
Franklin's doesn't work for this now and the key nerf hasn't happened...why put yourself in a sweaty situation🤔. If it's a last minute switch to keys just play something else...if the match doesn't start you don't get the DC penalty.
Comments
I don't normally tunnel unless the game is going badly. I will just tunnel key players out of the game like I used to if the killer I was playing didn't have Franklin's. If they don't have the add on to take it with them on death and someone picks it up I will tunnel them too.
They need to at least temporarily make keys require charges to open the hatch until they change them.
To be fair how do you counter chest keys?
Yeah if the hatch opening requires charges then that would solve it...until now just lobby dodge and those survivors will eventually will get bored waiting😂
I might start lobby dodging keys even though I didn't care about them before as a form of protest. Who knows, if enough killers do it that it becomes a problem, maybe BHVR will actually do something about keys.
They also need to stop allowing keys to spawn in chests, even with plunderers and the rarity perk. It's not like killers can just stumble upon a mori whilst patrolling.
That is my reasoning behind it...yeah I can tunnel the key player but why give survivors that advantage before even starting the match.