Survivor Perks to run today
Any Means Necessary - Slam pallets on them zombies and pick the pallet back up!
Distortion - Counter that Lethal Pursuer ;)
If there's any other perks that would help more than usual today let me know! :)
Tagged:
Mod
Any Means Necessary - Slam pallets on them zombies and pick the pallet back up!
Distortion - Counter that Lethal Pursuer ;)
If there's any other perks that would help more than usual today let me know! :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Object - also for lethal pursuer
Headon - also for zombies
OoO and Distortion don't synergise unfortunately, because distortion hides your aura, OoO doesn't trigger to show you the killer, so its one or the other which ever you prefer! Ill use a bit of both
Also yeah head on definitely works
These are some good zombie-fighting perk picks!
I think I'd also run Head-On and Quick and Quiet for stuns... or maybe mix it up with Flashbang and Diversion (Pebble) just for fun lol
wait... are you saying pebble affects the zombies?
I'm not sure actually, I was referring to using it against Killers, since it needs a Terror Radius to charge (and I haven't run it in a while, its always just a fun 4th perk I enjoy)....but now I'm going to be curious about that and will have to give it a try later
It does. Or, it did in the PTB.
we must test this
Zombies react to noise notifications by moving toward them. Always have.
didn't know that... I assumed they were visual only
You might hat to use visionary, Windows of oppurtunity, and maybe small game for the new map