Merged: Keys undirectly buffed?!

Comments

  • @Laluzi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2272318#Comment_2272318

    Most gens get done in the early game; the killer's pressure comes in the late game, with less of an area to patrol and the survivors already scrambling to recuperate from the killer's damage across the team.

    Keys let survivors nope out when the killer's setup is finally paying off, and the last remaining counter besides just dodging the lobby got removed.

    Like I personally don't care about 4ks or the survivors escaping unless I'm going for an achievement, but you see how this is a problem, right?

    Oh yeah I get that but its nothing new to me keys have been this strong since I started playing years ago. We see them more because everything else has been nerfed, healing has been hit several times with direct nerfs and anti-healing perk/addon buffs, medkits got blunted and insta heals outright removed, Tool kits have been nerfed several times, flashlights got smacked. Keys are now the strongest remaining untouched items and with the MMR system, perk nerfs, and terrible team balance its pushed survivors further and further into using up their keys in order to ensure they survive the match or can escape it if their team is a bunch of Dodos


    When you nerf one thing it just forces reliance on other stuff its what BHVR has yet to understand and I think much of the mega hardcore "nerf this" portion of the population