Looks like lucky break is back on the menu boys
The timer has been buffed to 60 at max rank. Seems like the perk might have it’s time to shine again.
Thoughts on this?
The timer has been buffed to 60 at max rank. Seems like the perk might have it’s time to shine again.
Thoughts on this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think many people will use it, it was 90s on PTB and almost nobody used it anyway.
If it permanently removed pools of blood, I'd be in love with it. This version even when possibly stronger, I just don't like.
Still has to be paired with Iron Will to be completely effective. So two perk slots to win maybe two chases. But, two chases, if wasting enough time could be huge.
Maybe I'll run it a few games with a syringe and see.
Wowie, 15 more seconds, I'm gonna use this immediately. Move out of the way Resilience, you're useless now.
Sarcasm out of the way, yeah no this is still a garbage perk used exclusively for adepts.
Is Sluzzy happy now?
Should Have kept it at 90
It was always on the menu, but most people didn't bother trying to use it after it's nerf.
A decent buff. Still, I don't think it's gonna change the game much tbh.