I'm from France, we have the same time zone. Updates usually hits at 17:00, but for the All-Kill chapter, I remember the release of the chapter came out one hour after the update. So, 18:00.
You can hope having the chapter between 17:00 and 18:00 if it's like the last time!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
In Germany we get updates at 17 Uhr. ;) :D
Ah super danke dir ;)
It will be 19.00 in my country.
I'm from France, we have the same time zone. Updates usually hits at 17:00, but for the All-Kill chapter, I remember the release of the chapter came out one hour after the update. So, 18:00.
You can hope having the chapter between 17:00 and 18:00 if it's like the last time!
11am EST, whatever that converts to for you.
We have not publicly confirmed the time of the release, only that it's on the 15th. So any time is speculation only.