Speculating
Speculating out of my rear end with this one.
Billy, Trapper & Legion got featured in the Twitter post.
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1404453657970679812If u want to see it.
Could it be... These 3 killers are getting buffs?
Idk, I just want to see some Billy buffs...
Sad Billy Noises.
Comments
Nah, they just took the ridiculous weak killers to showcase.
Why you hurt me like this :(
Don't hurt me, no more.
did you really just ignore clown? XD
Who?
Oh yeah, the guy who got his rework & buffs, and possibly has a new outfit.
Yes, yes I did.
I mean... saying "all 4 of them will get changes" is a slightly stronger case than "these 3 in particular will get buffs. clown is just filler" XD
Wat is love?
some memories just got unlocked...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwVh8pmOot4Oh yeah *head banging*
Are the models the known models or maybe updated ones? Clown already has his in game, and Trapper will get his tomorrow.
the other two seem also updated in the picture though, or am I imagining things?
No.
We have a new look for Trapper and it looks so differently than we have on this picture.
^ New reworked model for Trapper that is going to live soon.
so now will will have to pigs as killer